In the air conditioning system, an air compressor is the top most important and vital part. It needs to be taken care of every time to stay in good health. Giving it total care and also your commitment will make the air compressor to run for a long time uninterrupted.You can read article about air compressor reviews at http://airtoolresource.com/best-air-compressor-reviews . it help you choose your best air compressor . But this discussion , We give some ways that you can use to keep the air compressor in good health:
- Make sure to always keep the air compressor clean :When an air compressor is dirty, that means it is automatically damaged. Make sure to do away with the oil leaks, and remove the dirt that might build up in the motor or the pump. When the air compressor is clean, it will be able to provide the needed temperature and also a smooth operation.
- Make sure to check for any leakages :The output of an air compressor is affected by leaks for up to 25%. Check for any air leaks around gaskets and fittings and also the entire system. The best to use for checking the leaks is by an ultrasonic leak detector. Check the valves, control line, piping and pressure gauge connections.
- Go through the compressor manual and understand :A manual has crucial information that you will not know until you thoroughly read it. The manual has very helpful tricks that can help you with keeping the compressor healthy. You will be able to extend the compressor’s life for a very time than expected.
- The level of oil :Before using your compressor, always check for the degree of oil. That is if your compressor uses oil. Leaving the oil to get low will damage the compressor completely. The oil should also be changed after 500-1000 hours of using it. Change with another fresh oil.
- Replace the separator element: A separator element is meant for controlling the amount of oil the compressor uses. Replacing it means that the energy costs will never rise. Replacing the separator element is a cheap option than increasing the cost of your energy each time.
- The air filter should also be kept clean: When the air filter is dirty, that means that more energy is used, and the compressor is also getting contaminated. Check for dust and dirt regularly and in 3-6 months if you compressor is rarely used.
- Periodic maintenance: The only way for an air compressor to always stay healthy is with regular checking and also cleaning by the professional technician. A professional technician will be able to detect any significant problems with it and fix them before it becomes complicated and repair in advance. The life of a compressor is dependent on the periodic maintenance
- Keep a stock of essential parts: Things like filters are always needed, and you have to make sure that you keep their parts. Other maintenance supplies are helpful especially when problems occur anytime, and you can be able to change as soon as it is needed.
- Keep the air compressor at its correct temperature :Make sure that the air compressor does not overheat. The manual can help you with the right temperature. While working, you can follow the instructions about the right temperature to make sure that the said temperature for operating is not exceeded.
- Always be alert :Pay close attention to overheating, abnormal sounds and excessive vibrations. By these, you can know when the compressor has a problem. Find the problem and make sure to fix it before it becomes a danger to the health of the air compressor. Try to read more, so us to understand your air compressor and how to solve problems on your own.
The most important thing with making sure that an air compressor stays healthy for a long time is making it clean, do regular checkups. Another thing is to change the old parts with new ones.